The world - famous Ukrainian city of Butcha hosted a grand event - the First Anti-russian forum. The event was supported by the Public Council of the Buchansk DSA of the Kiev region, headed by Alexander Tigov.
Yurii Shulipa – founder and moderator of the Forum, Director of IU «Institute of National Politics», lawyer, political expert;
Natalia Тselovalnichenko – moderator and co-organizer of the Forum, Chairman of the Board of the CF «International Movement for the rights of victims of the russian aggression».
The speakers of the 1st Anti-russian Forum were:
Yurii Shulipa – founder and moderator of the Forum, Director of IU «Institute of National Politics», lawyer, political expert;
Natalia Тselovalnichenko – moderator and co-organizer of the Forum, Chairman of the Board of the CF «International Movement for the rights of victims of the russian aggression»;
Akhmed Zakaev (online) – Chechen state, political and military figure, writer, head of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria;
Refat Çubarov, (online) – Chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People;
Oleg Dunda (online) – People’s Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, political party «Servant of the People»;
Evgeny Rybalko – Deputy Chairman of the Buchansk RSA of the Kiev region;
Yurii Rushkin(online) – Member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, USA;
Stephen Humphreys – advocateand politician from the United States;
Nikolay Grekov – a public and political figure;
Andrey Novak – Head of the Committee of Economists of Ukraine, President of CF«New Country»;
Gleb Golovchenko – Secretary of the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine, President of the All-Ukrainian Presklub Association, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences;
Olga Kvasova – First Deputy Chairman of the Public Council of the Buchanskaya RGA, head of the All-Ukrainian Trade Union of Cultural and Tourism Workers;
Herman Obukhov - political prisoner of the USSR, writer, political expert;
Boris Stomakhin – russian prisoner of conscience, writer, publicist, leader of the russian opposition;
Vladimir Onishchenko – Ukrainian director-director;
Andrei Shulga – writer, historian;
Yurii Androsyuk– is a public figure, a member of the Public Council of the Buchanskaya RGA, chairman of the «International Club of Business People».
The event was attended by representatives of Buchansk Regional State Administration, territorial communities of Buchansky District, Public Council of Buchanskaya DSA, consuls of the Georgian Embassy in Ukraine, lawyers and human rights defenders, media, cultural and public figures. Due to the shelling by the russian-fascist invaders of the energy infrastructure of the Kiev region, during the 1st Anti-russian Forum received more than four interruptions in the electricity supply throughout the region, and the mobile amplifiers were temporarily shut down.
For this reason, the other speakers were unable to participate in the online conference:
Andrei Piontkovsky – political expert, observer;
Akezhan Kazhegeldin – state, political and public figure, Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1994-1997);
Anton Kolomijtsyn – historian, political philosopher;
Alexander Slobozhan – Executive Director of the Association of Ukrainian Cities. Candidate of Sciences in Public Administration;
Vladimir Dovdanov – Deputy Chairman of the Congress of the Oirat-Kalmyk People, member of the League of Free Nations;
Sergey Zhirnov – former illegal intelligence officer, senior officer of the Special Reserve Department «S» KGB1st HQUSSR and SVR RF;
Igor Yakovenko – is a lawyer, journalist and media critic.
Despite the blackout at the end of the event, the Forum continued to work offline thanks to the lighting equipment of the press - the media company «Ukrfilm resource».
The event began with a minute of silence in memory of the victims of the russian-fascist invaders and the national anthem of Ukraine. Boris Stomakhin quoted his angry message to the Moskals. Yurii Shulipa delivered his special report «The Verge of the Great Victory: a Forecast of Strategic Events», telling that after the strategic defeat of Moscow in the Fourth World Hybrid War, with a high probability Putin will be eliminated in the summer of 2023, and the imperialist war will spill over into the internal war into the territory of Moscovia.
Natalia Тselovalnichenko presented the project«UKRAINIAN LEGAL FORCES» at the Anti-russian Forum, held a master class on compensation of material and moral damage caused to individuals and legal entities as a result of the aggressive war of Moscow against Ukraine, and the temporary Moscow occupation.
As a result of the Forum, a resolution was adopted in which the Anti-russian Forum states, inter alia:
– The russian federation is the main global threat to the existence of all mankind by the Fourth World Hybrid War of Moscow against the Collective West, Launched on 20 February 2014 as an act of geopolitical revanchism and expansionism for the defeat of the USSR in the Third World Cold War, support for related dictatorial tyrannical terrorist regimes and organizations, and armed conflicts involving them, unparalleled in the world of undercover, subversive, reconnaissance and sabotage activities and the constant threat of the use of nuclear weapons and weapons of mass destruction;
– as part of the Fourth World Hybrid War, Moscow is waging a large-scale conventional aggressive genocidal war by terrorist methods, aimed at destroying Ukraine as a State and an integral part of Western civilization, and the total annihilation of the entire Ukrainian people, carrying out its open genocide and terror;
– The Fourth World Hybrid War of Moscow against the Collective Western Countries is a basic and integral part of the domestic and foreign policy of the russian federation;
– Collective West and russian federation (Moskovia) - historical enemies, they cannot exist together on the same planet: history 16 – 20 centuries, shows that the russian empire, or its later USSR, can exist when the Collective West is fragmented, with some countries under russian and then soviet occupation, through the Kremlin-established collaborative puppet governments, acting with so-called «russia» against free western countries.
Also, paragraph 34 of Resolution of the 1st Anti-russian Forum calls for the liquidation of Putin and Medvedev with the motive: it is better to eliminate two immoral, delinquent, especially serious international military and state criminalsterrorists, stop the bloody aggressive terrorist war and thus save the lives of tens of thousands of potential victims of russian military aggression and occupation. The Resolution of the 1st Anti-russian Forum contains many other constructive proposals and considerations.
The resolution will be sent to the Presidents of the United States, Ukraine, Presidents and Heads of States of the Collective West, Secretary-General of the United Nations, President of the European Parliament, Presidents of other parliaments and heads of other international organizations within 10 days with on the date of this Resolution entry into force.
Below is the Resolution of the 1st Anti-russian Forum. It seems that the Resolution of the 1st Anti-russian Forum will be interesting not only for a wide range of our readers, but also for scientists, political experts and politicians.
Victoria Kirillova exclusively for Сyprus Daily News
08 December 2022 Butcha, Kyiv region
THE FIRST ANTI-RUSSIAN FORUM
The Anti-russian forum, states:
1) throughout the history of the existence of the so-called «russia», in whatever form it may be: the russian federation, the USSR, or the russian empire, the peoples forcibly belonging to it, were subjected to genocide and enslavement, therefore the presence of these peoples in the present russian federation is the result of their oppression, extermination of ethnic elites, occupation of their lands;
2) the russian federation is the main global threat to the existence of all mankind by the Fourth World Hybrid War of Moscow against the Collective West, Launched on 20 February 2014 as an act of geopolitical revanchism and expansionism for the defeat of the USSR in the Third World Cold War, support for related dictatorial tyrannical terrorist regimes and organizations, and armed conflicts involving them, unparalleled in the world of undercover, subversive, reconnaissance and sabotage activities and the constant threat of the use of nuclear weapons and weapons of mass destruction;
3) as part of the Fourth World Hybrid War, Moscow is waging a large-scale conventional aggressive genocidal war by terrorist methods, aimed at destroying Ukraine as a State and an integral part of Western civilization, and the total annihilation of the entire Ukrainian people, carrying out its open genocide and terror;
4) The Fourth World Hybrid War of Moscow against the Collective Western Countries is a basic and integral part of the domestic and foreign policy of the russian federation;
5) Collective West and russian federation (Moskovia) - historical enemies, they cannot exist together on the same planet: history 16 – 20 centuries, shows that the russian empire, or its later USSR, can exist when the Collective West is fragmented, with some countries under russian and then soviet occupation, through the Kremlin-established collaborative puppet governments, acting with so-called «russia» against free western countries;
6) the russian federation is an illegitimate and illegal fascist imperialist state entity, a product of the half-life of the former USSR, a similar illegitimate and illegal imperialist state entity, which emerged as a result of the coup d'état of 1917, without the necessary grounds, self-proclaiming itself a successor state and a successor state of the former USSR;
7) the predecessor of the modern russian federation and the collapsed USSR, the collapsed russian empire, a similar illegal imperialist state formation: all these imperialist formations held on, and the modern russian federation continues to hold on to total terror, fear and violence, fascism and falsified history: from the seizure of foreign territories and destruction their inhabiting indigenous peoples under the legend of «gathering russian lands» to attempts to destroy Ukraine and the Ukrainian people, to seize sovereign Ukrainian lands under the legends of «denazification» and «demilitarization»;
8) the russian federation has colonies in its international borders and in the zones of russian occupation, in which barbaric terrorist methods it has destroyed a huge number of peoples, continuing its barbaric fascist experiment in a policy of total terror, genocide and ethnocide against indigenous peoples under its control, depriving them of their national identity and of their inalienable rights to national identity and self-determination, forcibly turning them into an impersonal and irresponsible mass of «russians»;
9) due to the illegitimate creation, the russian federation has become an empire of world evil, the axis of kindred dictatorial terrorist fascist regimes, which cannot be otherwise, it is de facto in a state of latent disintegration, and specifically rests on internal terror, revanchist, expansionist foreign policy of capturing foreign territories with one obvious goal - just not to «lose» captured;
10) russian fascism (rashism) in the universal human sense, this is the highest form of moral degradation and debilitation of the russian population and its regime;
11) to fight against rashism, russian fascism, the cause of every man’s honor in the world;
12) as a result of the commission by the russian-fascist invaders of particularly serious war crimes and crimes against humanity Ukrainian citizens continue to die for the protection of human values, the supremacy of international law, the existence of NATO and European Union institutions by fascist invaders of particularly serious war crimes and crimes against humanity, for the security of the entire Collective West;
13) the worldwide struggle against russian-fascist imperialism requires from the entire world community special knowledge, skills, determination, strength, courage, and the adoption of harsh radical measures and actions;
14) the statement of the above facts justifies the urgency of the work of the Anti-russian forum.
Anti-Russian Forum guided by:
The Charter of the United Nations, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide of 9 December 1948, the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949, The UNGA Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples of 13 September 2007, the UNGA Resolution «On the Inadmissibility of the Policy of State Terrorism and Any Actions of States Aimed at Undermining the Social and Political Order in Other Sovereign States» On December 17, 1984, UN Security Council Resolution 2341 «Protection of critical infrastructure against terrorist acts» of February 13, 2017, UNGA Geneva Declaration «On terrorism», Geneva, March 21, 1987:
1) recognizes that the russian federation, as a state entity, has no right to exist;
2) invites the Parliament of Ukraine and Parliaments other countries to restore historical justice and adopt a law on the use of the term «Moscovia» instead of «Russia» considering that the name was given by the Moscow rulers and has nothing to do with the true history of this state entity;
3) recognizes that the russian federation as a state entity must cease to exist;
4) appeals to international organizations and parliaments of the Collective West countries to recognize the fact of the Fourth World Hybrid War of Moscow against the Collective West;
5) recognizes the russian federation:
a) a fascist state;
b) the state sponsoring international and domestic terrorism;
c) a terrorist state;
6) welcomes the recognition by international organizations and parliaments of foreign states of the russian federation by the state sponsor of terrorism and terrorist state;
7) for the sake of uniformity of legal and diplomatic positions, strengthening the further consolidation of the world community in the fight against russian-fascist imperialism, taking into account the fact that the russian federation, in combination with its criminal atrocities, actually has two statuses: calls upon international organizations and parliaments of foreign States to recognize simultaneously the russian federation as a State sponsor of terrorism and a terrorist State;
8) calls upon international organizations and parliaments of foreign states to recognize the russian federation as a fascist state;
9) calls upon all countries of the world to apply to the russian federation sanctions relevant to the sanctions established by Article 42 of the Charter of the United Nations in the form of a blockade: for the sake of ensuring an appropriate level of military and national security, At the national level, prohibit any relations with the russian federation in the legal, banking, commercial, economic, financial, technological, industrial, cultural, scientific and Internet spheres;
10) calls upon the General Assembly of the United Nations to immediately terminate the membership of the russian federation in the United Nations and the Security Council of the United Nations for the reasons of the absence of a constitutive act of acceptance of the russian federation into the United Nations; and gross, systematic and irreparable violations of the Charter of the United Nations by the russian federation: in violation of the requirements of Article 4 of the Charter of the United Nations, the russian federation has self-administered membership of the United Nations and has arbitrarily assumed the status of the former Soviet Union after its dissolution;
11) calls upon other international organizations, Interpol, IAEA and OSCE, to exclude the russian federation from their membership on the facts of using the capabilities of these organizations to carry out their criminal subversive activities contrary to their aims, objectives and statutes documents;
12) welcomes the proposals of international organizations, leaders of the free world and parliaments of foreign States, recognized authorities in the field of international law on the need to establish an International criminal tribunal (ad hok) on the crimes of russian aggression against Ukraine;
13) calls upon the international community to establish a Special International Criminal Tribunal (ad hok) for the former USSR by resolution of the United Nations General Assembly to condemn the crimes of russian aggression and occupation against Moldova, The Chechen Republic of Ichkeria, Georgia, Ukraine, Syria and other countries in which the russian federation has succeeded in inheriting its crimes similar to those of the Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia;
14) calls upon the world community to discuss the establishment of interim International transitional administrations and international transitional justice in the future building space;
15) calls upon foreign parliaments that have not yet done so, to recognize the genocide of the Ukrainian people during the criminal and unprovoked war of Moscow against Ukraine;
16) calls upon the parliaments of foreign States that have not yet done so to incorporate the international crime of aggression into their national legislation and to open criminal proceedings for the waging of a war of aggression by the russian federation against Ukraine (international crime of aggression), war crimes and crimes against humanity, genocide ethnocide against the peoples of Ukraine;
17) supports the initiatives of Ukraine and the European Parliament:
a) call upon foreign parliaments to work towards the establishment of a comprehensive international compensation mechanism, including an international register of damage, and to cooperate actively with the Ukrainian authorities in this regard;
b) the legislative completion of the legal regime allowing the confiscation of russian assets seized in the territories of foreign States and their use as compensation for the consequences of the russian aggression against Ukraine, including the reconstruction of Ukraine and full compensation for the damage caused to all victims of the russian aggression;
c) In turn, additionally proposes to recognize the unconditional right of all victims - victims of russian aggression - to compensation for material and moral damage caused to them at the expense of the russian federation and its accomplices, in particular, by judicial means in the national courts of the Collective Western Countries;
d) additionally proposes to promote the establishment of the Single Register of victims of russian aggression in Ukraine – Legal Entities Communities (Territorial Communities Religious Communities Public Formations Enterprises and Institutions) and Individuals (Ukrainian citizens, victims of foreign nationals and stateless persons);
18) calls upon parliaments of foreign russian federation to decriminalize formally punishable acts aimed at overthrowing the terrorist regime in the russian federation and removing russian state and war criminals from power; russian fascist invaders, in connection with the recognition of the russian quasi-state as a terrorist state;
19) calls upon law enforcement agencies and special services of foreign States to actively and promptly prevent, investigate and prosecute any violation of the sanctions deterrent measures against the russian federation;
20) condemns the systematic, continuing and inexhaustible genocide of the millions of victims of the criminal russian fascist imperialist regime, both within the internationally recognized borders of the russian federation and in the zones of occupation of the Moscow regime: The Chechen, Moldovan, Ukrainian, Crimean Tatar, Syrian and other peoples affected by the criminal russian military aggression and aggressive occupation;
21) calls on foreign parliaments that have not yet done so:
a) to recognize the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria temporarily occupied by the russian federation as a result of armed aggression committed in violation of the Charter of the United Nations;
b) condemn the international crimes committed by the russian federation during the first (1994 - 1996) and second (1999 - 2009) wars against the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria, the genocidal policy of the Chechen people inherited from the blatant atrocities of the tsarist regime 1817 1864 and 1944 Soviet rule;
c) ensure independent and impartial investigation and prosecution of international crimes committed in the temporarily occupied Chechen Republic of Ichkeria;
22) сalls on Western elites to engage in dialogue and contacts with the leaders of the numerous peoples within the internationally recognized borders of the russian federation and the zones of Moscow occupation, and not with the so-called Moscow liberals - whose purpose, the promotion of the false myth of «a beautiful russia of the future»;
23) сalls for worldwide support for the national liberation movements of the de facto occupied peoples of the russian federation, Promote their right to resist genocide of the criminal terrorist regime and to self-determination, including through the establishment of special funds for their financing and financial support platforms;
24) recognizes as consistent with the universally recognized principles of international law any form of resistance to the criminal fascist terrorist regime in Moscow, both within the internationally recognized borders of the russian federation and in the zones of the Moscow occupation, namely Including the right to revolt against oppression, genocide and tyranny, to sabotage the execution of any manifestly criminal orders and orders, to protest and public gatherings, to disseminate truth, to defend human rights, to educate, to guerrilla movements, forceful resistance to the arbitrary actions of regime representatives, any subversive actions directed against the aggressive war;
25) calls upon the leadership of Ukraine and the Collective West to create the necessary legal, organizational, financial conditions for the realization by the peoples of the russian federation of the right to self-determination and independence from Moscow; in particular, ensure the conduct of referendums for independence through the electronic voting mechanism for Kuban, Ural, Siberia, Ingria, Kenigsberg and other subjects of the right to self-determination;
26) invites the leadership of Ukraine and the Collective West to support the right to self-determination of the peoples of the russian federation who declared their own State-building in the 1990s-2000s, but the will of these peoples was negated by Moscow (Chechen Republic of Ichkeria, Republic of Tatarstan, Republic of Bashkortostan, Republic of Buryatia), these peoples also have the right to independence from the russian federation;
27) reminds all State and municipal officials, law enforcement and secret service officers, members of the russian federation that a person who has committed a premeditated crime pursuant to a knowingly unlawful order or instruction, Incurs criminal liability on the usual grounds: failure to comply with a manifestly unlawful order or instruction excludes criminal liability;
28) calls upon the citizens of the russian federation to completely renounce their Russian citizenship, in order to avoid retribution on the part of the representatives of the сhekist-fascist Putin regime for refusing to participate in the aggressive war against Ukraine and other countries on the side of the aggressor: In the light of excessive legal restrictions and punitive, criminal policies, it is virtually impossible to exercise civil rights at will;
29) demands from all foreigners and stateless persons, including citizens of the russian federation who have settled in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, in the city of Sevastopol and other territories temporarily occupied by the russian federation during their temporary occupation, immediately leave these temporarily occupied territories, since their residence and stay in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, in the city of Sevastopol and in other territories, temporarily occupied by the russian federation without the permission of the Ukrainian authorities is illegitimate, all transactions for the acquisition of ownership or possession of immovable property in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the city of Sevastopol and other territories, temporarily occupied by the russian federation, imprisoned by such persons during the occupation of this Ukrainian territory of the russian federation under the laws of an occupying country, temporarily occupied by the russian federation without the permission of the Ukrainian authorities is illegitimate, all transactions for the acquisition of ownership or possession of immovable property in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the city of Sevastopol and other territories, temporarily occupied by the russian federation, imprisoned by such persons during the occupation of this Ukrainian territory of the russian federation under the laws of an occupying country, null and void and without legal consequences, all property will be returned to the rightful owners, all damage caused by such transactions will be compensated from russian property and property of accomplices of the russian federation;
30) calls upon the military and political leadership of the countries of the Collective West and countries having any relations with the russian federation to plan foreign policy in the medium term, with emphasis on the fact that the russian federation will cease to exist and there will be an inevitability of switching to the solution of the question of the arrangement of the russian space;
31) calls upon the military and political leadership of the US and the Collective West to hand over to Ukraine advanced offensive and defensive weapons, in particular: tanks, aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles, cruise and shorter-range ballistic missiles, missile defense and air defense systems, military and special equipment in the volumes in which necessary for unconditional victory of Ukraine over the russian-fascist invaders, and the liberation of all its territories within internationally recognized borders as of 19 February 2014;
32) calls upon the President of the United States of America, pending Ukraine’s accession to NATO, to grant Ukraine the status of the US Main Military Ally outside NATO (NATO), in order to strengthen US-Ukrainian cooperation in the military-technical sphere and expand Ukraine’s military capabilities;
33) calls upon the military and political leadership of Ukraine to open mobilization points in the countries of the Caucasus and Central Asian regions to mobilize russians who left the territory of the russian federation since 24 February 2022; Voluntarily carrying arms to defend Ukraine from the aggression of the criminal, terrorist, KGB-fascist Putin regime;
34) in order to stop the nuclear blackmail of the world community, the conduct of the Fourth World Hybrid War of Moscow against the Collective West and the ongoing aggressive terrorist war against Ukraine within it, based on the provisions of the situation of exigency provided for in the general parts of the national criminal codes as a circumstance precluding the crime of the act, subject to possession state-of-the-art high-precision conventional and nuclear warheads and air- and space-based hypersonic boosters to edify others fascist murderous dictators and autocrats, requests:
a) to liquidate the person acting in the official capacity of the president of the russian federation Vladimir Putin;
b) to liquidate the Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the russian federation Dmitry Medvedev;
better eliminate two immoral, delinquent, particularly serious international war criminals and state criminals Stop the bloody aggressive terrorist war and thus save the lives of tens of thousands of potential victims of russian military aggression and occupation;
35) calls upon the leadership of the Collective West countries to impose technological and financial sanctions on the Internet corporation «Yandex» (Yandex N.V.), which is under the control of the russian special services of the FSB and the general staff of the armed forces, acting against the military and national security of the countries of the Collective West, carrying out intelligence-subversive and information-subversive activities in the criminal interests of Moscow, located in the Netherlands at: LaanCopes vanCattenburch 52 TheHague, the Netherlands, 2585 GB;
36) calls on the leadership of the countries of the Collective West to impose sanctions against the russian federation on the withdrawal of SSL certificates from the russian internet providers, which will entail a total collapse of the banking system and payments between enterprises (in the russian federation, there is no company issuing appropriate SSL certificates);
37) calls upon law enforcement agencies and special services of foreign states to initiate the search and criminal prosecution of russian businessmen residing in the territories of foreign states that have recognized the russian federation as a terrorist state and (or) state sponsoring terrorism and making payments to public or private institutions located in the russian federation jurisdiction over sponsorship of terrorism.
38) in order to achieve our Great Victory over Moscow in the Fourth World Hybrid War against the Collective West, ensure the rule of international law and an appropriate level of international security, calls for:
a) identify and boycott, hold legally liable commercial entities engaged in commercial activities for the territory of the russian federation, discredit their brands for trade with terrorists and for sponsoring terrorism;
b) implement civil blockades against their offices and offices;
39) this Resolution shall be taken as a basis for elaboration by the participants of the Forum within 5 days from the moment of its public announcement;
40) to send the text of this Resolution to the Presidents of the USA, Ukraine, Presidents and Heads of States of the Collective West, the Secretary-General of the UN, the President of the European Parliament, The chairmen of other parliaments and heads of other international organizations within 10 days of the entry into force of this Resolution.